Tell me your story. We will start by understanding your situation and where you are in the divorce process. Every divorce is unique, and everyone has their story, and yours is your own. You set the agenda in our sessions. Whether it’s venting, brainstorming or decision-making, we will honor and prioritize whatever serves your forward momentum.
Whatever your stage of divorce, uncoupling and rebuilding require assessment and planning. I will listen and ask thought-provoking and empowering questions. I will also guide you to define reasonable action items to achieve between sessions. The goals you set can range from small to large. I will hold you accountable to achieve your goals and am available for support between sessions if you get stuck. We want our time together to be productive, so please come prepared with what you would like to work on during our session.
What You Can Expect
• A safe, non-judgmental, confidential place
• Dedication and commitment to best serve you
• Support, encouragement and championing
• Compassion, sincerity, honesty
• Accountability, so you can feel accomplishment and see progress